To all Authorized Ministers, Delegates, Conference Board, Committee members and All Interested Persons! Everyone is welcome to join us for worship and the business of the Conference.
We will come together as the Community of Christ. Celebrating our Rhode Island Conference Ministries
This event is accessible to all and daycare is provided.
Doors open at 7:30
Meeting starts at 8:30
Lunch served at 1:00
$10.00 per person
Please register in advance at this link: Click here to Register for the Annual Meeting
Pay by credit card or mail in your check.
Download the Packet
- Call to the meeting
- Welcome from the Bristol Church
- Meeting Agenda
- Minutes of the June 2018 Annual Meeting
- Compensation Guidelines for 2019
- Proposed Bylaws of the Historic Rhode Island Conference
- Proposed Bylaws of the Rhode Island Association
- Proposed changes to the United Church of Christ Constitution and Bylaws
Financial and budget information will be made available by October 24, 2018.
The 2019 budget report to be presented at the Autumnal Meeting is now available for download. Download now