Human systems are complicated, and churches are no exception. At their best, they draw out excellence in their people. At their worst, they become stuck --undermining and sabotaging even the most well-designed plans for change. Tending the Fire helps clergy “think systems” in their congregations and their personal lives, so they can lead change that lasts.
• Understand anxiety’s effects on churches
• Be a healthy, non-anxious leader
• Manage complicated emotional relationships
• Avoid overwork and “underwork”
• Recognize and handle sabotage
• Discover the “next right steps” for their
churches and themselves.
"Tending the Fire" is a three part program as noted below:
Participants must attend all three sessions.