Irons Homestead Fielding a Team for the Compassion Games
September 8 –23, 2018
Compassion Games: Survival of the Kindest is a community engagement experience that invites people around the world to inspire one another to reveal and promote acts of compassion that better our lives, our communities, and all life on Earth.
Through the spirit of play, individual players and teams strive together to:
1. UNIFY intentions within a global community.
2. AMPLIFY what’s already working in local communities.
3. CATALYZE increased engagement around initiatives to address local and global challenges.
4. QUANTIFY through shared reports \that reflect on experiences and measure impact through an online Compassion Report Map.
5. ACTUALIZE by bringing a growing movement of unprecedented, unified action to life.
To Play When signed up, players receive “Compassion Missions” to inspire and guide acts of compassion each day of the annual games.
To Report After signing up and receiving your mission, report what you have done, using the Irons Homestead team name. Registered teams are listed on the Compassion Report Map, and their results are displayed on annual games scoreboards.
Users of this website are invited to post comments in response to news articles and blog posts published here. In order to maintain a respectful community, we insist that comments be polite, respectful and tolerant of opposing viewpoints. We reserve the right to remove comments that are hostile, hateful or abusive to others, or that constitute personal attacks. In the interest of transparency, we highly recommend that users comment using their full names. For those who feel a need for more anonymity, however, we will allow posts using first names and last initial.