Ways to Contribute Financially
Interested in supporting Irons Homestead financially? Here are some possibilities:
- Make a donation to the Campership Fund, making it possible for low income children to attend camp. Any amount is welcomed.
- Sponsor a camper who is homeless. $200/week Forest Day Camp; $500/week Overnight Camp; $300/week Mini Overnight Camp.
- Make a donation to the Irons Homestead General Fund to support daily operations. Any amount is welcomed.
- Make a donation for the purchase of the property at 648 Snake Hill Road. This would enable us to fulfill the decades-old dream of having a working farm for campers to experience. Asking price $650,000.
- Sponsor a program leader. This helps us bring in experts for each of our camp sessions. $800/week.
- Sponsor a solar panel. We are installing solar panels on the Lodge at $2500 /panel which includes the cost of re-roofing the building.
- Make a donation for the purchase of new picnic tables. $350 each.
- Make a donation to cover the cost of the Cabin Tents. $6000/tent includes the entire cost of tent, platform and beds.
- Make a donation to cover the cost of a Chrome book for the nurse. $250.
- Make a donation toward the purchase of staff radios.
- Make a donation to cover the cost of an architect drawing plans for a new barn/dining hall/kitchen/office.
- Make a donation to cover the cost of an engineer designing a new septic system.
- Underwrite the return of full-summer camping for children.
Send in checks made out to RICUCC with a memo about your donation to: Irons Homestead, 688 Snake Hill Road, Glocester, RI 02857 or donate online using the button below: